a) The Host is solely responsible for any message, content or information published by him; PALM LEGACY INC will only be considered as a provider of mobile application services and Apps and can not be held responsible for the contents published through the FEED THE PARTY application, insofar as PALM LEGACY INC does not control or supervise the use of the application by the Establishment.
b) Should the establishment continue to pay the license fee to local collecting societies for reproduction?
Yes. Composers and musicians charge for the music they play at their place of work through their collective management societies such as (ASCAP, BMI & CESAC). The establishment must pay the fees, when you play music in your business, regardless of whether you play music through a Host, a radio, a CD player or an online streaming service. We only offer the right to use our technology platform and enjoy its interactive and communication benefits between the Host and what people want to hear.
- Not to constitute a violation of the intellectual property rights of third parties; Therefore, the Host undertakes not to publish through the FEED THE PARTY application contents protected by copyright laws, trademarks, or in general any content protected by any intellectual property rights of third parties without the prior consent of the holder (s) of said rights,
- It does not contain any computer virus that can interrupt, destroy or affect the functions of the FEED THE PARTY application;
- Do not support the commission of crimes, nor contain illegal or threatening messages or of a pedophile, pornographic, defamatory, obscene, hateful, racist, anti-Semitic, xenophobic or any other nature that is contrary to public order and morality;
- Do not violate the right to privacy or be disrespectful of the dignity of others;
- Not to foment violence, fanaticism, crime, suicide, hatred for reasons of religious creed, race, gender, sexual preferences or ethnic origin;
- Do not harass other users;
- Do not promote or encourage any type of criminal activity or organization;
- Do not request and / or communicate passwords and / or personal information for illegal or commercial purposes;
- Do not send unsolicited bulk email and / or email;
- Not to include advertisements or advertising with the aim of selling products and / or services through the Site;
- Do not use the application for any activity that is or may be in conflict with the laws of the United States of America and other countries that involve the use and operation of the FEED THE PARTY application.
- Will not remove any copyright notice, Trademarks, logos or other proprietary rights of PALM LEGACY INC, or the FEED THE PARTY application.
d) The Host shall be solely responsible for the preservation and confidentiality of his password and undertakes not to communicate it under any circumstances to any other Host, and not to use the account, name or password of any other Host.
The Host certifies that the information provided to PALM LEGACY INC for its registration is accurate and, it agrees to notify any modification.
e) The Host acknowledges the right of PALM LEGACY INC., to withdraw the services of the FEED THE PARTY application and / or to block its access to it in case PALM LEGACY INC., detects the violation of this document or in general the rights of third parties.
f) In the event that the Host violates the law or infringes the rights of third parties, PALM LEGACY INC has the right to provide, at the request of any legitimate authority (courts, administrative authorities and police forces), any information that allows or facilitates the identification of the offender.
g) The Host assumes the sole and total responsibility of maintaining the confidentiality of his password and all activities that take place in his account. If you believe that someone has accessed using your username and password without your authorization, it is your responsibility to register a new password.
h) The Host is obliged to read these conditions of use, being this a necessary condition at the moment of using our service.
i) The Host must consult with the venue the right to expose the FEED THE PARTY APP as a complementary tool to get some extra revenue, as well as having the people fully entertained by granting them protagonism by setting the tone of the night; all done trough the app, effectively. He/She may also mention that the app may build up customer loyalty at the Club/Disco by offering an innovative tool.
The material given to the Host as tools to exposure, are available to the Host and Host only.
j)PALM LEGACY INC reserves the right to revoke the account of any Host for low ranking performance, for any or no reason at all, at any time.